Guess what? It's December.
December means there are two extra exiting epic festival Malaysian Youth Celebrate-
Xmas and Comic Fiesta!
Comic Fiesta this year work smart n hard and get all the big shot onto the stage:
- 1. Shimokawa Mikuni is coming to Malaysia singing
- 2. Makoto Shinkai Chase Lost Voices feature film Primer.
- 3. My booth Tornado Village (;A; noob pride wuhahah)
- 4. Held under few of the tallest building in South East Asia - KLCC.
- 5. All the regular fun(s) are still going to be there: Art Communities, Cosplay, Stage Drama, Contest n Competitions and moar!
- 6. All Anime-freaks, Muscle Freaks, Lolicons, Comic-cons, Otakus, Trollers, Stalkers, LoLers, Normals, Peasant, Artists, Art Industry Personal, Art Academies all going to be there.
support them and like their:Facebook; better yet, COME! and if you come, remember to come over Tornado Village have a cup of joe. And and! support my friend: Mars and Uranus; and Valeries Valeries; They are all TAT awusum artist!
Joy to The World
Xmas is coming. It's snowing everywhere in my bathtub last night, what a phenomena...that signal the beginning of the winter. It's time to wake up Santa. I won't be around then as I planned a trip with my friends. So this is a heads up for Xmas Journal (-__-;;; say who always update so little on Deviantart?)
Knowing Christmas is just few weeks away makes me want to sing. Nostalgic feeling inside me is making everything with red and green (plus a bit of foam on top) especially fantasy. I know who responsible to my Xmas delusional disorder... Rewind the time back around 18 years: One very special day before Xmas, my aunt place a fluffy red sock up on the wall right in front of where I sleep. That time I was really sick. I remember I trying making something fun out small patch of Lego toy on the ground, coughing. My aunt kiss me on the cheek, telling me stories that I all forgot right now. Then Mom comes in switch the light off... Then the next day I woke with a song playing next door "Joy to the World... The Lord has.." and see my sock gone from the wall! *Astonish* a second later, realize it doped to the ground. Because one of the Newton Law called gravity. Of course I did not think of that then. the next thing I know is that the sock is full with present! Who would have done it? Parent or my Aunt? Use my heart to feel, I resolve to believing in one truth: OMG...Santa Clause is REAL 8D!
Then after a few year, I found out my Aunt was the Santa. Disappointed, but sweet. Didn't know this nostalgia can last so long....that I feel blessed and love every Christmas I had.
So the moral of the lesson is: trick your children nicely. They will remember it for lifetime.